Practical Magic Tools – Transform Your Life
- clear blocks
- get unstuck
- solve problems
- line up opportunities
- step out of unpleasant situations
- discover the humor and joy of living
- find the path to your dreams
I call it Practical Magic, because you can use these magical tips and tools in your daily life to change your reality for the better simply by changing your consciousness. This is different from the spiritual path of Magic as taught at my CelticMysterySchool.com, because Practical Magic is focused on living every day in the mundane world without being controlled by the world.
Using Practical Magic Tips and Tools
Would you believe me if I told you that Practical Magic is easy?
Why not try it, just to see what happens?
Say you have a problem: You need to find a job. Maybe you have been job hunting for weeks, but have seen no results. You are getting pretty discouraged.
First, be sure the job you are looking for is what you REALLY want. Get super clear about EVERY aspect of the ideal job for you, down to what you wear and location. Dream BIG! You can always make adjustments later, but it is important to start out with a clear picture of the ideal.
Then GIVE YOURSELF PERMISSION to have it!
Yes, you can give your-SELF permission to have or do or be anything you want. Don’t wait for someone else to tell you it’s okay. You are the captain of your ship. Decide where you want to go and how you want to get there. Then relax and wait for inspiration to strike – and follow it. That’s where the Magic happens.
Practical Magic solutions:
- Imagine you are the queen of wands (or king if you prefer) holding your Magic wand. Now picture your dream job in glorious detail with sparkles over everything. Wave your wand over it saying, “Make it so,” like Jean-Luc Picard of Star Trek. You ARE the captain of your own ship. Take command!
- Or send waves of energy out from your heart to surround the job and everyone involved with it, saturating it with your love and Magic. Then allow a trickle of energy to flow back to you while you feel deep gratitude for the fact that the job exists… somewhere, somehow. Keep doing this until the job appears.
- Or you could: Look around you and notice something uplifting that catches your eye and take its name as your own. For example, as I look out my window now I see a tall eucalyptus tree reaching up to pink sunset clouds. I rename myself: “I am the eucalyptus reaching to the pink clouds.” If the name makes you feel lighter, keep using it until your job shows up. If not, find another name. Silly names are often the most powerful, especially if they make you laugh. When you find a good name you will feel a positive shift in your energy.
- You could also start asking questions: What else is possible? How can it get any better that this? These are questions from Access Consciousness.
Those are just a few things you can do to get started. The possibilities are endless, because YOU are endless. The whole key to Practical Magic is to find ways to make yourself feel better. This will uplift your vibration, allowing what you want to appear. It is Law of Attraction in action.
Scroll down to the bottom of this page for lots more Magical Tips.
Tips for Using Practical Magic Tools
These Magical tools can really help to focus your energy and change your consciousness. One of my favorite Practical Magic tools is my Magic Sword. It is invisible, but it always comes in handy in situations where someone is droning on about their problems, or when I’m waiting in a line, or in traffic that doesn’t seem to be moving.
Just imagine pulling out your sword and cutting through the stuck energy, while dancing like a fencer in a swashbuckling movie, shouting “Snicker Snack! Snicker Snack!” Snicker Snack comes from Lewis Carroll’s nonsense poem “Jabberwocky.”
One, two! One, two!
And through and through
The vorpal blade went snicker-snack!
It is very silly, but nobody else even knows what I’m doing. Before long, the energy shifts and the droning person starts looking for something more fun to do, or a couple of people leave the line and it starts moving forward. Try it. It’s fun!
You may have noticed that I’ve included a couple of tarot cards on this page. They are very good Practical Magic tools. They represent archetypal images that speak directly to your subconscious mind in a powerful way. (Your subconscious controls over 90% of your experience!) Use uplifting images from Tarot cards when you want to shift into a more positive state of mind. Become the page of swords and see how it feels. Does it feel uplifting? If your answer is yes, then it will help to raise your vibration and clear the way for your dreams to come true.
Three Main Keys
The three main keys to using Practical Magic are:
1. Find something that makes you feel lighter – anything
2. Ask questions rather than drawing conclusions
3. Take an unexpected approach and surprise even yourself
Set Yourself FREE!
When you break up old energy patterns with Practical Magic and get off to a fresh start in life, everything changes. In my Freedom Coaching sessions, we use Magical tips and tools, plus Energy Clearing techniques to shift you out of old patterns that are no longer working. I would be happy to show you how.
Are you ready to create some Practical Magic in YOUR life?
Email Bernadette Wulf
or give me a call at 707-824-0675
business hours California time
The Magical-Life Coach
Free Practical Magic Tips to Shift Your Consciousness at Will
Try Them Next Time You Want to Change Your Reality:
Ask a question
Thank your problem
Offer it an amusing gift
Just say YES!
Draw a picture
Give yourself a mission
Rename your obstacle
Look for signs
Light a candle
Rewrite your story
Wave your wand
Create a dance
Make up a chant
Trust your feelings
Do something ridiculous
Create a hero’s journey
Take a Shamanic journey
Call your power animals
Expand your awareness
Pull energy to you and trickle it back out
Laugh at yourself
Play with children
Ask for what you want
Kiss a frog
Follow a bird
Talk to your reflection
Pull a tarot card
Act as an archetype
Ask your animal guides
Ask an angel
Visit a faery
Command the molecules
Hug a tree
Sit on a rock
Walk like a star
Turn on your sexy smile
Flirt with strangers
Wear a silly outfit
Put sparkles in your hair
Watch a funny movie
Swing a sword
Fall down a rabbit hole
Make a wish
Create a ritual
Make up a chant
Write a poem
Do something different
Do anything different
Notice the Magic!
You may feel uplifted just by reading through the list above.
That is Practical Magic at work.
Imagine what will happen when you actually put these tools into practice!